As usual,Im late to class again.=.=",cos I couldnt wake up this early morning even though I slept so early yesterday.=[..*like Im dead only*haha!!!jk.Anyways,brunch at mamak today,cherrie and the gang,brenda and the gang went there oso..=)..I wasnt really concentrate in class today cos I was just too sleepy.=[..*knowing myself wouldn't study at home d still dont wanna concentrate,haihz..btw,sher yin/jen mei ar..faster ajak me and we go study together la k?hehe..*

Btw,today was some event to do with the olympic.*I dont really know what's going on?=p*haha!All of us ran down there just to see one old man holding the torch and jog passed the street.okay..cool!!it's historical..=)

Again,They are going to a one day trip to YMCA.(to play basketball) on this thursday...Im not sure whether Im going anot?..most probably not la..hehe..and and they are celebrating Alvin+Julian's birthday on this friday night at laundry bar?Should I go?..or shouldnt I?*again..most probably not*..only if jenny going...hehe..

*dramas been going on..argh!!!!*

oh oh oh....I went to chris's party yesterday.It was er.....no comment..okay!!!after that,We headed to centrepoint again,but this time kooi chin tagged along..=).Yesterday,Joe and I only realized that jacky's sir name is chan!!!hahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*cos that time jacky was taking out his notebook from his bag..then joe snatched it and spot his name there."JACKY CHAN YING HAO"...hahahaahhahhahahahhahahaha!!!!!!*So,here's some pic I took:-




disgusting joe...haha!



hello,I want sundae cone instead of sundae strawberry..



kooi chin.!!!


malu to take pic..


JACKY CHAN!haha!!


HAHAHAHA!!!!



p.s:pictures for the olympic event will be post up soon..(waiting for michael!!)hehe..

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    WOOT ?! You are not going on coming Thursday @.@ How can you T_T
    Go laa =P Go laa =P

    Btw, i sent you those pichas adi.. Enjoy ya ^^  

  2. Yvonne said...

    michael:omg!!!love those pic u took...very funny!!haha!anyways,thanks!  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates