Mystery

Yesterday night,I went to Julian+Alvin's birthday.I bring jen mei along to meet my college mate.=).
Btw,they went to Mystery instead of Laundry Bar cos laundry was just to packed with ppl.*what do u expect on friday night,eh?hehe*So,here's some of the pic I took yesterday.Have a peek ppl.=)



julian=)


alvin=)






us


me and jen mei


tisween,me,jen mei


them girls


whoa!!!





meet jabez=)


alvin:oops!..




feeling dizzy,eh?=p


chong yee,me and ivan


one of my girlfriends,jen mei=)


me and Daryl francis=)













After that,joe the buddy send me home.=)...aw...what a buddy man.!btw,here's some pic I took at mont kiara..




bit bit bit bit bit........*inside joke*haha!





berlagak gila???haha!




emo bit bit bit bit bit bit bit...


joe,pls quit!!!!=p


Im off to centrepoint now,joe's been waiting outside my hs for so long d.hehe..sry yea..


*sry jen mei,I call u later cos im rushing now,couldnt pick up ur call.*

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates