Bitch please..

I have english literature for my assessment today.The paper was okay,cos got objectives question.hehe.At least can tembak a lil bit.Oh,yea...tmr Im going to have my another law assessment.=(..unprepared!

Anyways,Im so glad to see Jennifer today,finally she can come to college!!!She hasn't attend any classes for past two weeks.Lots to catch up girl!so,dont party too hard,yea?=p


p.s:To whoever you are,Mr.Cocktail or Ms.Cocktail,*Im wondering whether u are female/male.haha!!!*Okay,I owned a blog not bcos for u to read it,but I dont mind u to visit my blog but pls dont leave any impolite message in my cbox!That's rude!!!and Im wondering how good is ur english until u can comment about me.I mean I dont mind u to correct me but plsssss...do it in a polite way.Maybe my blog sucks cos of those grammar mistakes,but I can tell u that ur attitude sucks!!!cos u got no manners,did u ur mum teach u how to be polite?..Anyways,U have a nice name,COCKTAIL.and,stop bothering my blog if u think it sucks to the max!!!bitch pleaseee....

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    So happy .. Yvonne *love* me !
    Check this out !
    [IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d70/hatalove/Yvooneloveme.jpg[/IMG]  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates