=(.I did pretty badly in my law assessment today.*and I hope Mr.Siva wont tease me in class cos I wrote something there for him to read,"sry for not doing all these questions,but I ll try harder next time.=)".omg!!!jovan was like telling me that he will tease me like hell in class.=.=".shit!!!!pls dont...that's so gonna be so embarrasing.=[

Anyways,after our class,we headed to Times Square to catch a movie,as we had already planned earlier*carrie&esther ffked us!*.hehe.We watched iron man at the Imax threatre,but it was only 2D,so nothing special.hehe..The movie was nice,love Robert Downey Junior!!=)..hehe...



jennifer,me &michael


Mr.Siva&Su-ann


junjie=)


the mess



my lunch.hehe.


us after the movie=)

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    haha! l saw my face ! in skol now, once reach straight away read your blog ! kaka ! nothing to do.. bored

    michael  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates