Glory

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
As the reds go marching up up up!=)))

whooohoo!!!!this match was so damn excited!!!!cant believe Ronaldo missed that penalty.=(..*this was the second time already,dude*But fortunately,Terry missed it as well!!!!muahahahhahhahahhha!!!!*me and my cousin were jumping like mad only*..and of cos,as I predicted,MU won!!!!=)......*full of disappointment eh,BROTHER???*HAHA!!!!!!

Okay,enough of that,Im off to study Delegated Legislation.=.="*Zzz..*have to finish up my assignment.bye=)..

p.s:oh,I skipped my law class today.hehe..cos i know he's gonna teach the same thing again!!!hehe..Police Power,arrest!..I still havent read that up yet!=.="shit!!!!

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates