I woke up at 12-ish today,and I received a message from Kelise saying that there's a GT Queen Search at Metropolitan College today,due to two of them girls ffked,they need two replacement.At first,I decided to go with jen mei along but my mum was like,"it's already 1.30,I dont think u can reached there by 2!!".So,we didnt make it!!hehe...it's okay cos we r not going to win though,it's GT okay???not some of those lousy car show!!we just wanna get some experience in it.hehe.*oops,car show models dont get offended k?hehe..*

So,since i decided not to go to that competition,i went shopping with the mother at ou.*it wasnt fun cos i quarelled with her,ish!!!+have to find a dinner outfit for her!!!*she's so damn friggin' choosy!!=.=".cant really know what she wants!

After that,back to home and watched ANTM the whole day!=.=".oh btw,ANTM finale is on monday 8 pm on channel V.*i know who's the winner though.=p*

Okay,it's time for me to off!take a bath then sleep!!hehe...nites!chocolate dream,eh johnson!*haha!inside jokes*

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates