I got business studies & law class for today,half-dying there,too tired to study+ I was sitting at the back there...I couldnt really concentrate during business studies class so I decided to sleep in the class.haha!!!Since Jennifer wasnt there to ber-gossip with me.=)..Law class was a like a motivation class today.=.="..He just touched up a lil bit of judicial tool &turning point after our break.So it's time for me to do do some catch up!!=)*Im motivated to study,before it's too late*

Oh,and we did find out something funny today!haha!!!...You've grown up boy!haha!!!

the classroom*babe jen is on the phone time to time*can spot her?hehe



18 years old's chong yee


12 years old boy!!!haha!!!


Blardy hell tmr got replacement class for business studies!It seems like no one's going to attend for the class.Chong Yee is trying to persuade me for skipping the class,haha!!!*on msn*bad influence!!!tsk tsk tsk!!...too bad,my babe is going,I have to go,maybe u can just borrow the notes from me=)

Okay,Nerd mode's been activated!!!!Michael,u're with me right?hehe..toodleoo.=)

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates