La Gourmet

18/7/2008
baby's birthday.
La Gourmet House,The Curve.



in the car.


us!!!







The Curve


my darling


us


derrick&baby








baby!!!


qing,aivie,me,baby,woan wei,nat,darling




wensten=)




candid






aivie&me=)


Natalie Wee=)


toilet pic!!




meet nat wee &woan wei=)


Derrick!!

Laundry


me woan wei sher yin
Santuary




terence=)


'someone special' me terence


Flaming Lamborghini.=)
note:the waiter got no skill la.cant really see the flame oso.=.="


me,aivie,jen mei


eh eh!!



zi yang.=)




=.="


tsk tsk.




Instead of going to laundry,we decided to go somewhere else due to some embarassment happened in Laundry.=.=".After I depart with them,I joined joe&frens.They decided to go to Santuary instead of hartamas.Darling &ai vie joined us after that.hehe.

Joe was effing drunk.=.=".tsk tsk.Send jacouelyn to sunway then my turn to go home.*finally*.hmm..wondering how terence settle down the drunk fellow.haha!!

Anyhoo,It was real fun meeting up with the besties' college mate.=).I think we should hang out more often lo,like what woan wei said.*winks*.If we got the time la k?

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates