Kiasu-ness

4 posts in a roll.@.@.tiring la.

Anyways,I dont feel like going to coll tmr,I dont know why also.hehe.

It's time for me to do some catch up in my law as in like complete reading it and proceeds to eng lit.

If not,I ll be so dead for my AS paper.


I.can.do.it.


WAIT.before being so tensed up,let's do a lil bit of shopping tmr at beauty fair,PWTC.=)

I swear,Im not going to spend much on it.Im just gonna get the BB cream and those masks&serum for the darling if it's possible for me to find it out in the fair la har?hehe.

Bcos of her,I become so vain,seriously.*this is so not me!!*You know what,I just wanna prove u wrong!!You've just make the wrong decision!Im waaayyyyy much more better than her,in the sense of look and the intelligence.*hehe,perasan gila*.When a girl from a lala school,&a lala college,she's definitely gonna be a lala.tsk tsk tsk,cant believe that actually u r intrigued to those lala!god bless u my fren!=)*what a fake smile*hahahhahahhahahaha!!!=p

I know u guys might be thinking that Im damn kiasu and all.But,WHATEVER!!I bet this kiasu-ness wouldnt last long,haha!cos i just got fed up with it,sometimes.

gonna off to my sheets now.=)nights.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates