Caesar

I went for a training session for Panasonic roadshow for this and next following week.Im working as a brand ambassador for Panasonic.The pay is not that high afterall but I have to help Ashley out since she needs more girls to work.hehe.While I was waiting for my dad to pick me up at Damansara Perdana.I decided to have my dinner at Friendster Cafe,alone.I tried their Caesar salad,slurrrpp.That is a love.haha!


Okay,tmr I have to work at some shopping centre*not going to mention here*.I dont think I need someone to accompany me during my break cos I decided to go for shopping alone!haha!!!!BUT,if darling/baby wanna drop by to have lunch with me,u guys are welcomed!=)

I DONT FEEL LONELY ANYMORE!!!!=)*which I think it's a good thing,isnt it?

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    nice blog you have here :) cheers  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates