Im now at Maverick Creative.So means Im working here now in the office.

Sitting right in front of the computer for just few hours can makes me feel sick,seriously!

Oh,if I ever failed my business studies paper,Im going to retake the paper next year with my A2 paper along.Honestly,I think Im going to fail.=(.I shouldnt spend so much time on Accounts &Finance yesterday night.I should have just read the marketing and the HRM which I predicted it to come out!!

When I get my exam sheets,I was like omfg,I should have just study that!!!ish!

But nvm le,fail ma fail lo....................................................there's always a second chance!haha!positive thinking,eh?;)

p.s:I dah lama tak blog krn connection saya ada masalah,sabar ppl.=)

going to watch tropic thunder later at Cineleisure,since it's so near to my working place!hehe.peace ya!=)




xoxo,
yvonne

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates