Javachips

tee hee,I walked out of my hs just now to taupau some food back for myself.=).Bobby tagged along,on the way to the stall there,he kept on peeing only.haha!!doggie doggie.

Okay,am going to Starbucks Coffee,Mont Kiara later to accompany baby to study,since she said she cannot concentrate study at home.So,if darling wanna tag along,it will be fun!!!haha!Hmm..I have to make sure that I complete everything that I've planned yesterday,hope i can make it la huh?hehe.


p.s:no cold water from today onwards!!!!it's killing me during my menstruation period!!=[.Luckily i slept the whole day today.hehe,woke up at 3 ish leh,i know im damn piggy,=p..but I just like to laze around on my bed.=)



xoxo,
yiwen

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates