Summer

I just got back from Summer buffet steamboat at Sunway,supposingly we are having our dinner at yuen but it was closed.=.="...*tuesday what?*

Oh,and the purpose of having dinner together with a bunch of high school fren+ simon's college mate is to celebrate Simon's birthday.

We as in jiqi,sheuo roh,joe,tommy and I were waiting there for 2 hours++.Honestly,this is pissing me off!2 hours++!!!you try to wait there and see for 2 hours++!!!I dont know how they plan for the dinner oso,I sacrificed my time to be there cos have to "give face" to the birthday boy and ended up the plan ruined by some of them*including the birthday boy himself* who has those "malaysian timing"!you know la,said 5 .30 but will only reach there by 8!

Pfft,im just so going to sound him kaukaukau when we go yumcha one day!!!cos of the fight,not to mention here!lousy la,the same old attitude of him!!!wtf!spoiled my mood to celebrate with him only!!

No matter how u pissed me off,I will also wish u here la,


Happy Birthday Simon!!
*stop being so juvenile,pls?*

p.s:the fun part of it was only..err..get a chance to meet up Michelle,Alex's gf!!=)..haha!oh,and no pics from the party cos I forgot to bring my camera!=p.oh oh and before the dinner,I went to Ying Ker Restaurant,Sunway Pyramid with babe jen,her sis and her mum for chinese hakka cuisine.haha!

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates