Bia-tch

Since jen mei is sleeping and I dont think sher yin wanna talk on the phone.hehe.There's no way for me to release my anger now,but just blog it out.

I dislike you,seriously.

Could u just stop being so self-opinionated?Could u just stop being so selfish that all u could think of is just u?

Im getting so fed up mainly bcos of ur fucking big attitude!Think of ur own self and trying to get benefits from him ALL THE TIME!.U frustrated me so badly at the first day i know u.


U can just act like nothing has just happen when u fucking create a big problem btw me and him.U can just bloody do the fucking hair treatment which takes an hour time to do it when u KNOW that I have my law class for the next hour itself just bcos the treatment was FREE!U can just fucking wanna join the contest when u KNOW that I wanna get home early after my 10 working hrs at the fair!*I did mention to her!*covergirl wannabe huh?U get fed up bcos of him didnt take ur pics when u r on the stage?Do u know that he's damn exhausted bcos of not-to-mention-here!I bet u know that,but u didnt even bother about it,all u could think is just u,urself!..bloody show ur fuck face to him when he refuses to do those things that u want him to do!..

Dont be so self-centred,puhleeeez.I've tried to change my perceptions towards u several times,but it fails bcos of ur attitude.too bad,it's pathetic when ur own bf's close frens and family dislike u as being his loves one.=(,pity pity.

Stop hurting him if u do really love him.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates