Flaming Twins




4th of December 2008
my 18th birthday celebration at maison republic.
How was the party?
one word,fun!
*my actual birthday is actually on this coming monday,8th of Dec.*
=)


the expression on our face in this pic is really priceless.=)


i was actually forcing him to do so,since he said he's a B-boy.haha!


empty dance floor at 11ish.=o.


yeah!!!!*posers*


awww....swwweeet.


haha..funny pics actually,cos we r sorta camwhoring
and expect that this pic couldnt fit in all of us,but it actually did!=)
aaron



kosy,wennie,michelle,alex







baby,darling,me,qing






Mr.Will.I.Am.=)


me,joejoe and jessica


gabriel


jovi=)

Flaming Twin Tower with birthday song=)






sher yin's straw got burned when she was trying to drink
the Flaming Twin Tower*named by joejoe with me along.haha!funny!


how awful was that drink can really tell on my expression.


jen mei was actually posing there only,haha.she didnt drink!=p





us


Sam,Yvonne,Joe



joejoe and jessica


Isaac and me+derrick&sher yin*haha*


billy


victor and billy



tommy!yo!


Hmm,the party was fun fun fun!=).Special thanks to Fat Sam and Joejoe.+and thank you for coming, guys!Su ruey and Jennifer didnt make it for my birthday party.=(.But it's okay,Im understanding enough.Ai Vie,was busy dating with Vivi and couldnt make it as well.


A big big sorry to yong jed for ditching him outside the club when Im having fun inside the club due to my whole handbag*my hp was inside the bag* was with William and he's actually outside,having his lok lok as for dinner.Yea,didnt manage to pick up jed's call and he got shooooooo pissed off!=0.But we're fine now after all the miss calling him and text messages.=).


Another big big sorry to Michael as well.Sry for not asking u to come to my party due to some reason leee...=(.It kinda freaked me out when jen mei told me that he's actually that serious about this whole issue*and that time we were dancing on the dance floor=.=*.=o.But jen mei is very understanding enough,yea so errr....SETTLED...hehe.

Hmm,maison wasnt that crowded like last time anymore.It was used to be dammmnnn packed the last time i went there.Actually,I wanted to celebrate it at poppy garden but then I dont think most of us with the id of the year,1990 can enter that club.Pathetic!!!BUT,my party was still fun la.hehe.*happy happy*



0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates