no.thanks.

21st of August

I went back to my grandparents' house at Pelawan,Perak on Friday.It's a small village which is located in between of Bidor and Teluk Intan or maybe Ayer Hitam(i think,not very sure though).The reason why I headed back down there was mainly bcos my attendance was compulsory for my godmother's 61st birthday and well, I need to pay a visit to my grandparents too.

It's a must for us to stop by at Bidor so that we can have/try their oh-so-famous wan tan mee at Mei Wah Restaurant.=).sluurrppp,me love!Not to forget that Bidor is so famous with their chicken biscuits and Shat Kek Ma.Oh,and their duck drumstick noodle and Woo kok!=)Argh!!!!im so craving for all that now=[.Basically,all these you can get it at the restaurant or rather looked like a coffee shop;Pun Chun Chicken Biscuit&Restaurant which located at Jalan Besar if im not mistaken.

We dropped by Pun Chun at night to get some biscuit before we headed back to KL.I was thinking to get sher yin the Shat Kek Ma since she told me that she loves that too(before).So I decided to text her and asked ,but she replied me like,"no.thanks."

NO.THANKS.!!!!!!!!

=.=.

she gave me a feeling that she was thinking like"euw,shat kek ma,that's so fattening and im on my diet,that's not my liking anymore,that was those days,yi wen."and so she typed,"NO,THANKS!"

haha,random thought.




mei wah's wan tan mee=)


momma


my bo double s insisted that the KFC here is way better than KL one,
I shall give a try next time.=)

"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"



last but not least,i miss him!=[
he's getting older and older now.
sigh.
*he was watching prison break,subtitle in mandarin one,haha!*


p.s:u ll just do things that u FEEL like doing,never thought of how I feel about it.but at least u text and ask.better than last time.I just feel like u dont appreciate me much as I do to u,sigh.=[

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates