Backie

My blog is not dead!!!!!hehe,my connection got prob so yea!



tuesday,26/8/2008
-wasted my time on tv,youtube,facebook!tsk!!!!
*can someone just make me study?*

wednesday,27/8/2008
-have a lil retail therapy at Lot 10,alone!!!
*=)*
-have steamboat at kepong with hwang,Mr.Will.I.Am and teng teng!

thursday,28/8/2008
-shopping spree with babe jen at one u!
*=),it was fun fun fun!!!!hehe.*
-I dropped my hp into the drain!=.="omfg!Im fucking using a fucking low-end hp now!Fat Sam doesnt wanna give me his one of his extra hp d.=(
*bahhhhh....i want the nokia one!!hehe,but i dont know what model is it?the one in ashlee simpson,outta my head's mv!*

Today,I didnt go to college instead I stay at home doing nothing!=.=".I was suppose to have dinner with darling but I couldnt make it.hehe.yor!!!!!I really have to start studying d la,I dont wanna fail my AS paper!=(


Where's my kiasu-ness???



laziness kills me kaukaukau!



Anyhoo,any plan for tmr ppl?hehe.All i wanna do is err,spend my time with the baby,it's been a while since we last met.=.=".and you called that BFF?pfft!

So,if the farewell party for bit bit is not on!I ll be meeting up the baby!=)


p.s:ryan,i cannot sign in my msn and i lost all my contact num.=(.so yea,do feel free to give me ur num again.hehe.I ll be using the same num!xoxo.=)



Okay ppl,I lost all my contact num!including YOU,hehe..so do feel free to text me and give me ur num yea?*i actually save all my contact nums to my phone memory instead of the sim card!wtf????=.="

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates