Diary

10/6/2008
Shabu-shabu,Puchong.












p.s:nah!!!shabu shabu pics!!!hehe....*finally rite?*haha


Yesterday,I couldnt sleep the whole night,kerana perut saya masuk angin,sigh!Instead of lying on the bed doing nothing,I decided to clean up my messy room,iron all my clothes,clean up everything.=)now I have a clean desk for me to study.While I was cleaning up the drawer,I saw my form4's diary book.ha ha ha!so I decided to read it,hmm..most of it is about my relationship with joel.After reading it,I realized that I was actually being so silly,like him so much,even though I know it's a relationship that will never last,still I dont wanna break up with him,wishing that our love will last forever???that's so fairytale wei..How innocent was I during those days.haha!tsk tsk tsk,yi wen yi wen.

And I did cry in front of jen mei.=0*eh dar,still remember?me u and sher yin after my birthday dinner?we went to ur hs??hehe..*


Okay,im off to study now.seriously.haha!bye!

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates