I was in college the whole day,instead of having eng lit session with Mr.Sukumaran,I have law with Mr.Siva.Luckily I bumped into carrie.=),if not I would have wasted my time there*cos mr.sukumaran was busy doing his stuff*.oh and I bumped into taranjit as well;)..had a lil bit of chit chat while he was waiting for the"boyfriend".hehe.

Okay,try to summarise everything in short.yea so,since I get back the camera from joejoe's gf d,it's time for me to post up those pics i took from chelsea asia tour 2008 and a random pic of my sis!dont miss it!hehe.=)

Speaking of joejoe,i thought of joe ang*hehe*,it's been a while since I last meet up with him,it's time for us to do a lil bit of catch up bro!=)..

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates