I was working at SACC Mall,Shah Alam.There's a Handphone Carnival.I hate my job!It was freaking hot there*since it is an outdoor roadshow* and I still have to promote and effing make sure I sell as much phone as I can.The worst part was,the ppl whom in charge of my outlet complained/comment to my agent that I almost fainted this afternoon when I was working.=________=

WHAT TALKING YOU?I was being shooooo aggresive in promoting all the LG phone and he actually said that to my agent.=(.cruel him.But my agent understand the situation.Nothing big actually but I just feel that it's so unjust to me.=(..*indeed I cannot tahan the heat there,but I dont think I almost fainted lo.*


I've received a bad bad news from babe jen when I called her just now.sigh,our MOCK exam is going to be held on 18 August instead of 8 Sept.How the hell am I suppose to finish reading everything in two weeks time?=(....How the hell am I suppose to do well in my MOCK exam?argh!!!


p.s:due to this bad news,I did smill a lil while at my balcony there.I seriously cannot tahan the stressful-ness!!!tsk.Fat Sam accompanied a lil while too.haha!

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates