Poppy club tonight? ans:no!
going out with michael? ans:no!
smill? ans:no!

The reason why I choose to stay at home bcos........the skin of my face is peeling off again.=__=".how to club leh?

Okay,college was fun today despite of the eng lit paper,cos I brought my camera to coll and I didnt even realise about it until I take my pencilbox out fromt the bag!hehe.So I decided to take pics of my college mate...since I didnt really know how to do that paper.

Here's some random pics I took during the exam.hehe.





what to write?



=o


RONALDO!




msging the gf!!haha!


police wannabe!=p








talk to the hand!!!


tsk tsk tsk,on the hp with the BF again!!!


mei kuan&pei yen


EMMANUEL!!!



dare_ryl
*seriousnya*haha.


MICHAEL!!!!!!=)


brenda&jabez


tisween


=.="




Okay,it's a already 5.14am.and Im still awake cos I took a super long nap just now.lmao!+ I have to wake up at 8 later to get myself prepare and berteman the darling to subang+ movie at mv!!!=)might as well just dont sleep,hehe,knowing that I ll not be waking up later if I dose off.

Hmm..joejoe is going to Krabi,Thailand for company trip later*12ish*.Im shoooo..going to miss u and double make sure u effing get the things that I want from airport yea??+ I want another souvenir from krabi!!one from airport,which is a must!..and another from krabi!2 ar bro,2 ar???hehe.

love love!!=)

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates