yo!

Law paper was today for the bloody brought forward MOCK exam!Im just err..going to fail,bcos I didnt manage to finish two of the question in paper 1 and paper 2 was so-so.I even took a short nap before I do that paper 2.=.="*so i didnt manage to complete the (d) part*.Babe jen was trying to wake me up and I told her that Im thinking how to answer.She replied back,"bullshit!wake up la"......=____=

Okay ppl,1 1/2 hours for bloody 3 question,which means 30 minutes for one question.omfg!.How to manage to finish leh?

But u die or no die,u still have to finish it all up if u wish to get an A for law in ur A-levels.=)

I tell u,it's fucking hard if u didnt even study hard!

Anways,right after class,I decided to have a lil retail therapy!=)I went to Lot 10,KL.hehe.Oh and i bumped into gian wei.hahahhaha!darling's darling no.2!


Shop Shop Shop!!!!!!=)potong stim a lil bit like what daryl said.haha!lucky him never get into NS!;)

Okay,im out of here.love.Oh wait,before im out of here,i ll love to show u guys my adorable sis!=)






elaine here,yo!


closer up!haha!



Actually she was forced to do so,fat sam forced her to do so.ahhahahahahaa!adorable right?

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates