Jumper

I went for dinner with my high schoolmate yesterday night!=)We had steamboat+bbq at metroprima,kepong there.I prefered the restaurant Talipon*another steamboat+bbq restaurant* that I went there with ladybird,hehe.I stayed overnight at darling's hs yesterday and we just came back from ou!=)*before ou,we went to her restaurant*.

Last day of sales,managed to get a jumper from Pull&Bear + a pair of skinny jeans from Zara.=).U know how fucking hard for me to get a skinny when my thigh is damn effing big.=(.Oh,and that jumper is a love!!!love love!=)Hmm..I bumped into johan when I was in Zara.=).Anyways,darling and I were sorta shop separately cos I couldnt find her when im back to pull&bear.* she suppose to wait me there.*=.="and she actually left her hp at her restaurant there.So,she managed to use public phone to call me and yea by the time was the time for us to go home d.=.=".

Oh ya and darling's younger bro actually tag along to ou with us!=).
His own definition,ah ping= shopping.
lmao!!!=.="


Okay,I plan to work again for this month!hehe.Im jobless during weekends le,and I just love being busy sometimes,I know im weird,hehe.=)because,

When Im busy,I can just at least ,at least okay,stop thinking about u for quite a moment.
When Im busy,I will just eventually be serious a lil,instead of being like a nuts!
When Im busy,eventually I ll get tired,and ll just sleep soundly,and not missing u for a single second!*during bedtime*



p.s:My blog is boring!!I know=),dont read it if u think it's boring!bye!







0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates