Forgiveness

I have english literature and business studies class for today.English literature was boring but business studies was okay la.*damn bored,eh michael?*=p..We went to the hakka mee stall during our break time.=), I love the hakka mee there so badly la,dont know why also?haha..*mei san said it's nice oso, u guys really should try it!*..*michael hor?hehe..*he went there and try the pan mee instead..=.="..haha!

Finally and finally,we get our english literature group.6 person a group,michael,mei kuan,pei yan,jennifer,me and steven.=)..nice group I have here.hehe..cool.Btw,I was supposed to go to one of my jobs interview but i cancelled it instead,cos I dont wanna do my make up early in the morning.and and my class is until 5 o clock+ my face just get healed.hehe..so,i've changed it to tuesday 3 pm since i got no class.TMR I got an interview to go also,I wish i pass..hehe.=)

p.s:I know i've been acting childish/immature this few years,no is should say ever since i was born.U should know me well cos u r close to me..memang that's my attitude and im already 18, do u expect me to just change like that in few days?That's impossible!!!I know u love me,I love u too..but I wouldnt wanna show it to u..Cos i seriously dunno how to show it!U know it well.I know Im irritating and annoying all the time,but I ll try to be more independent*but seriously I dont wanna take public transport la,tsk*.Other ppl that try to brainwash u...ask them to fucking leave u alone..Im her precious,okay..leave her alone if she choose to love me more instead of u!!I know,I just love to put blames on some other ppl instead of myself.I ll try to change it,okay?.

to the person that I should say sry to,pls forgive me for being so damn fucking childhish..thanks.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Wah, ala, next time i will try your hakka mee instead of ban mee =P
    LOL ! YEAH ! Nice Group we have !!!
    Err, i never heard about your job interview wor, it will be on today, rite ? Wish you all the best ya !! ^^
    Well, dont worry, you don't like to take public transport, i can fetch you home mah.. Just let me know,
    " Michael, can i ... can i ... You know laaa... !! "
    " How am i suppose to knw since you didnt let me know what u wan to say .. 0.o "
    " Can i ... help you hold the map while you are driving ? "
    " No problem ! ^0^ Ingatkan wanna do wat.. @.@ Make me happy sia xD "
    Hahahaha !
    Lai, Yvonne, smilez ^^  

  2. Yvonne said...

    haha!!funny la u...mummy is going to fetch me..no worries!!haha..=)  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Wah Seh, No chance jor lor ? ^0^
    Just incase .. who knows u might need my help =P
    better than you wait for hours in ATC while i adi start enjoying my dinner at home .. right ? =P
    Hahahaha ! Hiahiahia ! =P  

  4. Anonymous said...

    hey.. u quarrel with ur family? or mom?

    Joe Here  

  5. Anonymous said...

    ur mom le... haihs.. go get ur L AS SOON AS possible lo.. hope can talk to u.. but u seem too busy..dint ans my call
    jm  

  6. Yvonne said...

    joe: talk to u later la..lots to tell..
    jm:haha!!no use one la..btw,i had an interview today..hehe..hope i pass le..  

  7. Yvonne said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates