Publicis

I woke up kinda late today,10. am sharp!=p..I have to reach Menara Choy Fook On before 12 for an interview.I didnt even know where's that place is?So,I decided to text Kenny and asked about it.So,here's the conversation.

me:hey kenny,can I know is that company somewhere near kelana jaya?
kenny:no,it's btw pj hilton and mppj?y?r u driving?
me:no.Can i take any public transport to there?I mean lrt or ktm?
He called while I was bathing.=.=",so i didnt pick up,and then he replied.
kenny:u can take putra lrt to taman jaya then take cab.not more than rm 5.
me:oh okay.see u there then.thanks=)
kenny:k

Hmm..dressed up,make up,breakfast,then straight away rushed to that place,which I dont even know where?thank god mummy know that place.=)..*actually she just know where's pj hilton*I wasnt late.=)..12 o clock sharp i reached there.phew.Okay,the funny part is..there's 4 yvonne's are going to have an interview with kenny.haha!!!when he told me i was like oh kay,cool!.such a co-incident,eh?I just met yvonne sim.hehe,wondering who's other 2 yvonne?haha!..hope I can get that job and please the timing doesnt crash with my panasonic one..=[pleassssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............................

oh oh btw,here's some of my pic after I reached home..hehe..camwhoring session!=)







omg!!!!pimples are keep on popping out on my face.=[...I dont want!!!ye yerr.....shit man!!!How am I suppose to go to interview/work with the fuck face!!!haha..*call myself fuck face!!sohai gila..=p*

Btw,something which is so damn fucking pissed off has just happened in my life!!!Do u guys still remember i worked for that colgate job thingy.My agent texted me and said our salary is going to cut down due that we did not reach the target that client expected!!wtf man!!!how do u give 600 samples per day in a fitness centre?pls just go and do the fucking research first before choose the location!!!Im not going to take any move now,unless she wants me to work again by not paying me!!!!yor.......!!!

I've been so vulgar recently.=p..sry ppl.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Wow ! I never knw you got work wor ^^ Is a good thing actually.. Earn some working experiences during studies.. lolx !
    Well, i seems like visiting ur blog all this while xD
    Erm, dont forget must treat me a meal after you managed to get the job ya !! ^^ Hakka mee pls =P
    Take k.. Enjoyz ur saturday nite !  

  2. Yvonne said...

    michael:haha!!!sure sure....=)...  

  3. Yvonne said...

    michael:haha!!!sure sure....=)...  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates