I woke up at 12-ish,then bathed and off to mum's fren's place.After that,mummy dropped me off to Sher Yin's boutique to meet her up.We decided to go to Starbucks and study(hwang joined in),but we ended up ber-gossip and berchit chat.hehe.=p.After that,We headed to the William's to have our dinner.(with my cousin,william along)*William is going to the William's to have dinner.=p*

Oh btw,I went to centrepoint with joe yesterday to finished up my assignment and his tuition work.Simon was supposed to tag along but ended up giving us a call and said he couldnt make it when we'd been waiting for him for quite some time.=.="..

Anyways,here's some of the pics I took yesterday and today:-


Simon's place


ATEC




momma=)


the BFF and me.=)




Tessie in spec..=)






0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates