999

As i'd already assumed that I might be late to class,I texted Michael before I sleep yesterday and asked him to wake me up tmr around 8 like that..hehe.But still the same,=.=".NO,I should say lagi worse cos I didnt manage to attend my business studies class.!!!omg man!!!I woke up at 11-ish,my hp was ringing non-stop cos of my alarm and michael,mummy and jennifer keep on calling me.*thanks for calling me michael,at least u've tried to wake me up!=p.hehe*.So,I just go for my law class today.

Btw,something which is so damn embarrassing happened in my life today.Since i didnt attend Mr.Daniel class,I decided to tell Mr.Daniel about it and explained a lil bit.=p.THEN,I miscalled him TEACHER instead of SIR!!!omg!!!!that was embarrassing when he tried to correct me!!Argh!!!!wtf man!Maybe i was still kinda blurr that time.*just woke up wat???hehe*

After my law class,I decided to go to library,to wait for my momma.=)..Something funny happened with 999 thingy.*do feel free to call me,eh Vasan?haha!*


Tmr got extra class for business studies,1.45pm to 5.00pm@.@..long hour rite?I know!!!!=[. Anyways,Im off to bath now.toodleoo.=)

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Rarely can see people slp till so pig ^00^ Hahaha !
    Well, you are the first in my life ya xD
    I will try my best to wake u up again for morning classes ^6^
    Thinking of wanna ajak you join our gang play bowling and lunh together.. but i dont think you can make it ^0^ so forget it bah =P  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates