EFF ME OR BLOW ME?

Phew..lucky me,law assessment for today is postponed to next thursday.=)*actually Mr.Siva discussed with us today and asked us to go back and read up+find all the sources*..yea..so at least Im not going to fail so badly!!hehe...

Anyways,Michael's t-shirt so eye-catching today!!!!it wrote there,"Fuck me if Im wrong but I think u wanna blow me!!!"=.="..omg!!!it was so damn funny when carrie asked him,"what do u mean by blow me???..and then he was like,"u asked yvonne la..she very geng one..sure know what it is!!!".....*err..okay!!!what r u trying to tell me michael???haha!!!*then jasmine&michael started to make fun of me/tease me,saying that that's y ur lips like that la cos of the blow thingy...*my lips was peeling off*=.="..haha!!!!!!okay...narrow minded gila both of them!!!=p...For ur clarification,my lips was peeling off WAS NOT bcos of the blow thingy k???haha!!!just bcos of too dry la...

So,im off to study now!!!business studies assessment tmr!!!shit!!!and and Im going to skip my eng lit class tmr cos Im going for the LG MOBILE training session!4 new models coming out wei!!fuiyoo...LG!!!!=)


what a nice t-shirt,eh michael??haha!!!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Haha ! Nowonder today you asked me whether i got view your blog or not =P
    Haha !
    Seriosly, your lips... Dont pretend la.. Must be do t000000ooooo Much of blow things xD
    Wukakaka !
    Errr, ei, pls, tml go Genting with us ler =)
    Dont break my heart pls T-T

    sobssss ~~

    Michael  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates