Police Powers

no pictures again!!hehe..sry la...pictures will be up on fri k?.and and michael!!!I think I can go to genting with u guys on saturday d,but Im still thinking whether I should stay overnight anot??..cos that day is mother's day.Hmm...still thinking.=)

Okay..nothing much to write about today..whole day staying at home,waiting for the mother to fetch me to jen mei's hs*supposingly*..but I didnt expect her to reach home so late=[..ish..so,couldnt make it since the brother not willing to fetch me there...He was like,"take the car if u want..Im not going to fetch u".=.="..I know I got no license k?...acting so bitchy!!!ye yerr....!

Anyways...I feel like going to missy elliot's concert!!!!but I know it's impossible,cos fren's been busying with their exams and all..+ maybe I have to work..haihz...forget bout it!!!hehe...

Okay,Im off to study for my law assessment again!!!=.="..shit man!!im sure that im going to fail again.hehe...toodleoo..=)



"


"


"


"


"

nerd mode's been activated!!!!!!!!!!!=.="


p.s:study really hard after my assessment eh,ryan?=p

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Haha ! Its great that you can join us for the genting trip..
    Depands on you la, but i am sure you will surely miss out alot of fun if you didnt stay overnite xD
    Lolx !

    Take care ya !
    Off for tml business assesment..
    Everyday assesment, just study for few lessons.. so fast want to send result to papa mama @.@'''

    Regards,
    Michael  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates