hey ppl,Im here again.=)..staying at home the whole day doing nothing.boring gila lar...supposingly go out with joe to get my pay cheque and berteman him to sunway to meet somebody,but he didnt call me!!!!so mean la u,joe!!!!=[

Anyways,I supposed to give back my colgate uniform by friday,but I couldnt make it cos my class on friday is until 5,plus I have to go to Rachel's party.Then andy asked me to pass back to him by today at subang,but I woke up at 2-ish and I thought my hp would have a lot of missed call and messages,yea..there are but none of it is from andy.I was so curious about it but I didnt call back though.haha!After i blogged,I decided to text him and asked when he wants me to give back the uniform.So,here's the conversation.

yvonne:hey andy,when u want me to pass back the uniform to u?
andy:where r u now?how bout tmr?
yvonne:ooh..okay.what time then?
andy:where u stay?im not sure yet though..
yvonne:selayang.but i ll be going to mont kiara tmr.so,I meet u there k?
andy:sure.what time?
yvonne:um..afternoon time.not sure yet.I ll give u a ring tmr k?
andy:okay.


At first,I thought we MUST give it back the uniform on friday since janet insisted it.But until now the uniform is still with me and andy is procastinating to get back the uniform form me!That's show how 'URGENT' it is to give it back on friday.Btw,do u guys still remember i'd mentioned earlier in my blog about my salary for the colgate job will cut down????yea....there is a cut down of my salary.They are going to cut down rm 50!!!!!=[.It's not worth for me to travelled ALL THE WAY to KLANG and SUBANG!!!!!=[..worked for 12 HOURS some more.=[ye yerrr............geram!!!but better than nothing lar...cos I was just lucky to get that job.

Anyways,Im off to bath and study for my assessment next week!!!*pleasssseeee..sit there and study,yvonne!!!*

p.s:I went online the whole day just bcos i wanna video call jen mei and chat with ryan!!!but they didnt online!!=[nvm...I ll wait.


toodleoo

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Lolx !
    "Sit down and study Yvonne "
    I not yet started my revision yet.. dam .. arghh ~  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates