Colonial Times

Venue:Colonial Times
time:7.00pm-1.00am

It was Rachel Ng Sher Teng's Sweet 16 party yesterday.She celebrated at Colonial Times.The ambience there was nice.=).no comment about the food there cos I didnt even try it=p.*I had my dinner before i go there k?hehe*So,here's some pic I took yesterday!Anyways..


Happy Sweet 16 baby girl=)




birthday girl

me &rachel ng

Mr.Will.I.Am=p




elizabeth&danies


qing


yin,wen,qing








joey=)


jen mei


us


They had a karoake session as well.first was performed by Felicia Ng=)..and and she was the host for her sis's party too.haha!after her,was joey!=)then..a guy*being forced to sing.haha!*


Felicia Ng


Joey



After the karaoke session,it was time for cake session.omg!!!the cake was so damn frigging nice!designed by the birthday girl,Rachel!=)chun gila!


the birthday cake=)




jen mei&rachel




the sisters &their momma!!=)


the girls


us and rachel



the guys

After that,it was dance floor time!!!!=)..they weren't as crazy/hyper as us on that night!*maybe bcos they r only 15*hehe..it seems like we are the 'sopoh' only=p..but who cares la.as long as we do teng's favor*make the party more happening amd more fun!*..but I dont think it works!!haha!!!*just work for like half and hour,i guess??haha!*

usual toilet pics=)



After that party,I went out with joe,jacky and cynthia to the usual place we 'smill'=p.I wasnt feeling very well,stomach upset!=[..ye yerr.Maybe bcos of having too much of vanilla sundae cone one shot.I fucking forced myself to vomit!!that feeling was so damn yucky man!!*I even take the pic down while I was vomiting.haha!!!eu man!!!!say no to sundae cone from now onwards!*which it's impossible la,that's my favourite man!!!I was so down yesterday night after the party cos of something.But that problem has already settle down and that's good!...learn from my mistake!!beware of wench ppl!!!haha!!!*cute wench,no,I should say fugly wench*haha!!!!so bad la me!yor...

p.s:Thanks for buying me the drink,cynthia!=)...and and joe&jacky..nice pic right??muahaha!!!!!=p






the puke.haha!!!*I know Im disgusting*=p

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Oh gosh ~ Joey so pretty ^0^
    Errr, you.. are u okie ? >< z.z  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates