Hey ppl,photos will not be post up this few days due to the inconvenience of my laptop.hehe..sry!!


Btw,I'd sit for my law assessment paper today and I know im going to fail!!!=)...alah...*learn from mistake,just effing read it all..dont choose and study the topic that u think u ll come out only...!!!=)*...And and...a big big thank you to MICHAEL!!!for sending me home today.=)thanks wei..being a good friend!=)

note:haha!!!i had fun talking craps with jasmine and michael today in class!!!haha!!!*peace,eh???*and and*pls......(doing the peace sign)..*haha!!!!joker la jasmine!!=p

While I was having my assessment,Ms.Liew Qing texted me..which I didnt reply*having exam wat..*...then after a few minutes...She CALLED!!!..=.="...i got annoyed..haha..but can be excused one..cos she was trying to plan how to celebrate the darling's birthday..During my law class..Sher yin called as well..and telling me that tonight we r going to have steamboat with jen mei*since it's her birthday and she doesnt really feel like celebrating*..so she bercincai celebrate for her 18th birthday.haha!!!*what a word,bercincai???=p*

So,we went to Ketam at menjalara there to have our dinner,our favourite....STEAMBOAT!!!=)..*i really missed those day we used to have steamboat for dinner during our high school time larr.hehe..

Anyways..I hope jen mei,my darling had fun, having her bercincai 18th birthday!!!!!=p...and once again I would like to wish u,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!=)



p.s:I wanna change my lifestyle!!!!haha!!!!michael,right?????*by controlling myself not to hang out so much!!!....since all of my close friends complained about it!!hehe...

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Haha !
    You are welcome ^^
    Er, feel free to ask me send you home again, then i can korek more secret let u know =P
    Haha ! Joke of the day,
    Pls *Peace* !! ^0^
    Err, just to remind you again, dont kiss too much.. Or dont kiss till too gek dong.. You see, u hurt your lips @.@'''
    Okie la, you changed your lifestyle adi ? xD Why i cant feel it geh ? xD

    Take care ! See ya on Thursday ^^  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates