Happy Birthday

Im too busy to blog now.hehe!=p...Anyways,nites and sweet dreams!

p.s:I wish I could pass my law assessment tmr.hehe.




oh before I sleep,a big big shoutout to my beloved darling,Jen mei,


HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!!=)

A friend of mine that are really closed to me=)
A friend of mine that Im willing to share my happiness with...
A friend of mine that really understand me...
A friend of mine that really care about me..
A friend of mine that willing to listen to my grievance..
A friend of mine that has a mature thinking...
A friend of mine that finally willing to change her boring straight hair to maggie mee hair..haha!!!
A friend of mine that really obey the law..*eh,here cannot make u turn one la!!!haha!*
A friend of mine that loves seafood so muchie muchie....
A friend of mine that has a SUPER GOOD memory..haha!!!!jk only la...



note:Im using the other laptop now,so cant post up some pic of urs here.=[sry...

FRIENDS FOREVER DARLING!!!=)




toodleoo

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Too Bad.. U failed it ><
    Enjoy ur party ya !
    Make sure u slp before 11pm =P  

  2. Anonymous said...

    hohohoho... ia m sosososo+super+super+very+ happy and u know,gam dong.. hahahas..maggie mee,abey the law,GOOD memory,seafood...(thinking) well.u r really my darling,the one who understand me deeply,the one who always listen to me when i am sad,who willing stay over night to care bout me..words can't describe my feeling,but they are always in my mind and heart. <3 <3 <3 we are not lesbian k.. ahhaha
    jen mei.  

  3. Yvonne said...

    jen mei:.haha!!!!!!happy birthday dude!!!=)...  

  4. Yvonne said...

    michael:I failed??in wat? in my law assessment???..............I know la...dont have to tell...haha!!!=p  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates