Crazy Bitch

tee hee.muahahahhaha!!!...feel like laughing now like a mad girl!!!hahahahahhahahaha!!!!*for some reason*

Anyways,love my penasonic job=),I just have to give out the flyers and enjoy playing Nintendo Wii.*syoknya,was playing tennis Nintendo Wii the whole day,since there's not much flyers for us to give out!*=).muahahhahaha!!!relaxing gila.+qing&jen mei came over to meet me for lunch!*aw,so nice of u guys*and and my bro&his girlfriend came over to find me during my second break!=)*coincidentally one la*

I felt so damn effing unlucky at first cos actually I forgot to bring my purse.=.=".that's so wtf!!!But fortunately,I met my frens&bro!!!muahahhahaha!!!!lucky me!=)


p.s:eh bro,fucking nice lyrics u created with the song of American Boy man!!!*fucking mad chick*HAHAHA!!!He was actually sing it fucking loud while he's using the toilet.=.="biatch!!

joe sings:hey sister,u fucking get drunk yesterday night.......and being like a fucking mad chick.....*err..actually it's kinda long,not going to write it all out*
me:HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!nice lyrics wei!!!HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

after few minutes,he still keep on fucking sing it out.
me:EH,SHUT THE FUCK UP LA!
joe:*give me the wtf look*fucking mad chick!
me:.................bitch!
joe:fucking mad chick!





HAHAHAHA!so zhai fellow!Okay,im off to sleep now,have to wake up early in the morning tmr!nights=)



P.S:Im sorry.=(..really sorry.*to whom I should say sorry to*

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates