I ffked michael,steven and mei kuan today.Supposingly after class we planned to go and catch a movie,but sry la...i didnt manage to wake up this morning.=[...IM REALLYx10 SORRY wei...yea so I skipped my law class and ffked them today!pfft...


p.s:Michael,Im really sorry?=[


Oh,and I didnt pass my interview.=(.sadness,the feeling of getting rejected sucks!tsk.but think positively,i get two more extra days to study and I dont have to skip my classes on fri.=).As what baby said la,God planned for it.;)

Okay,and the good news is,am just gonna stop working for this few months until my exams finish.:O..look who's talking?..depends la,i ll take this opportunity to yea,STUDY!!:O..this isnt sound like me!!haha..oh oh and meet up more often with baby.;)


Btw,finally i get the chance to meet up with the alex's bff,kosy.haha!*eh,darling,from kb school one lo..he knows who's ur darling no.2 and jed!!hehe..small world!!*

I hope the pasar malam thingy still on le,I miss the lok lok so much la,hehe.=)..ss2 pasar malam,yo!!!

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates