Hindrance

Poppy club was the night!..:o..jed knows the real yiwen.But im not going to give a damn on it,cos that's just me.*actually I do la,haha*U might think Im crazy or wat?.but come on la,im only 18,oh no..17++*hehe*I need something to paint up my life a lil bit before it's too late.teehee.I know when's the right time to change,okay?


To complete a degree in law,it takes around err,5 years*without failing any of ur exams*.What if I fail?sigh.joejoe always tell me the same thing over again&again,......long way to go girl.....


yea,long way to go but there's no hindrance for me to get what I want!;)



p.s:I miss joejoe so much le.He's coming back on mon!!ah,finally!miss u la biatch!=p

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates