Faeces

picture taken by joejoe when he was in Krabi,Thailand.

Seriously,he sucks in taking pics larrr...=p


Anyways,I did something really pissed him off but makes me feel so funny today!!Not going to share here but maybe u guys can give a guess on it!=)Here's the conversation btw me and joejoe while we were in the car,

me:hahahaha!*laughing like crazy*no wonder just now i nearly slipped off!hahahhaha!
joejoe:*show me the wtf look*Can u pls stop laughing,u make me feel like punching u now!
me:hhahahaha!!!omg!!my luckiest day ever!!!
joejoe:hang kao xi wan er u!
me:haha!!!omg!!!

Okay,basically it was something to do with shit,as in faeces????haha!

p.s:thank you for taking extra notes for me and Im sry for ffk-ing u today.=[.cos of the stupid mother fucker bitch la!

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates