Im waiting for darling to prepare for her english presentation now*while err actually we are skyping*,and she reminds me of our conversation over the phone yesterday.Here it goes,

me:hello?sleeping?
dar:no..
me:then what r u doing?
dar:sleeping
me:*=____________=*
note:the whole conversation's in mandarin*

haha!!She was that blurr la!Anyways,the baby called up and we had a long chat!Im glad that u called,seriously.=).Hmm..ans thanks for willingly to have lunch with me when I work yea?glad to hear that from you.=)

Honestly,I feel so damn effing lonely these days,=(.Why ar?

Forget about that,Im now waiting for The Hills live!!!10.00pm!!normally I watch it on the other day instead of live!!!hehe.9 more minutes to go.=)tee hee.



p.s:Im craving for nando's laaaaaaaaaaa......steamboat........sushi!!!!!!dar...let's go makan one day la....err..but we've both busy!!=.=''.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates