Farewell

Had a body massage just now,=).My body was aching*suddenly*yesterday night and I couldnt sleep well yesterday.=.=".So yeah,need a massage.hehe.Anyways,I really feel like trying thai massage instead of those normal massage that I usually have.Hmm..find one day la k,dar?.*baby,thai massage not suitable for u,cos u're too 'soft' for it.,hahahha!!!


Anyhoos,I was out with the bunch of ohsolongtimenosee frens.It was sorta like a 'farewell party' for zi yang.Actually it's just used as a reason for some of them to get out to yumcha.=.=".haha,funny!He's leaving to Sg fro his own good.*another one,it seems like everyone is leaving.=[*

Maybe darling is going to aussie next year,may be not!*=(*.make ur own decision le,we still can skype though but got no more staying overnight,steamboat&shopping lo!!haha!


Okay,forget about all the nonsense I said above,hehe.Pics time!!=)*not much though*



pics taken while we were waiting for simon.=.="*half and hour wei*


zi yang-too shy to take pics.


group pics

p.s:jiqi&sheou roh weren't in the pics cos they've left earlier.


*done with my momentum fitness=)*

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates