1st

=).I was out to yumcha with ron,gim keat & jen mei at hartamas yesterday night.Aaron and gim keat came down allllllll the way from klang.Whoa,thanks for the ride,buddies.=).Oh and we were lost for 2 times*=.=*,just one wrong bloody turn;we went to sentul and just one effing straight highway,lead us to "the way I used to go to jessica's hs."OMG!=0. Big thanks to DUKE highway.

Well,I'm sorry guys.=[

Okay,we went to few places though,first to bestari;desa sri hartamas then satay station;solaris,and lastly,SOULed out.*haha*.

Pfft,I'm just so lazy to type now,yea so,pictures time!









mee rebus!


pics of the day!
*HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA*



gim keat should be ordering this drink instead of his oh-so-yuck-drink!=p
Mr.B-90!
=)
*inside joke*


Okay,it's time for me to hit my sheets.tata.xx


p.s:oh,about my previous post,piccadilly is actually located at section 14 instead of ss 14.what a mistake,pfft!sry ppl.=[

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates