Beading

11/8/09
was out with gab,joe,jess and Ivan to piccadilly,ss14,PJ.
thumbs up for their food,somehow i just liked it=)

was supposed to go to Bangkok Jazz,KL but joejoe decided to bring jess and I to ss14 cos we nvr been to piccadilly before.*haha*

Mr.Will.I.Am didnt get to join us maybe he was with Sang Li jie that time.*hehe*




chui sui-ing


beer tower,rm50
quite cheap huh?



They talked about lame jokes all day night,like seriously lame one.

joe:I ll tell u guys a joke,very long one the story.
us:tell laaaa...
joe:but u guys will feel like punching my face after i tell u the whole story.
us:tell only laaa...
joe:okay ar,VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG SSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!

us:=.=...........................

ivan:that's from hitz.fm.
joe:err ya laa...*hehehhehe*

u're so damn lame,mr.B!

I was quite tired actually,didnt really pay attention while they were talking.haha,yea so i was a bit blurrrrr that night...

____________________________________________________________________


Today,12/8/09

was out with sher yin.
not that fun though,just want to hang out with her.
we went to Times Square,cos she wanted to buy some beading stuff.
*wondering how derrick could really stand there and wait for her*
She took her own sweet time to choose those beads.
and I was like,"okay,this is so B.O.R.I.N.G."
Honestly,it was fun choosing it at first,but if u have to choose those so tiny lil things for so long,ur eyes will get hurt eventually and u ll just get a headache.=.=

Since I dont have the patience to wait for her,I decided to relax myself a lil with reflexology.
quite cheap though.



PRINCESS!



I snapped damn lots of pics while she was dolling herself.

She told me that she just need 45 mins to get herself dress up everytime.
Which I dont think it's true,I think she needs like 1 and 1/2 hr instead.
NO JOKE!

oh well,I think jen mei just need 30 mins to get herself dress up!
*hahahahaha*just kidding.
but she's fast.
I dont need to wait for her.


but SHER YIN!
wahlaueeeeehhhh.
no comment!
*heh heh*




okay,so this is the beading shop.
I dont like this place.It gives me a headache.
to sher yin,"it's like a heaven to me.*big smile on her face*"
=.=



After that,we went to ou to have our dinner.We had Nando's as for dinner.me love!=)
Hmm,we had a great chit chat as usual.*hehe*


my lovely dear

tension sial
*hahhahahhaha*





0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates