I watched The Orphan with qing,rhine and kevin yesterday.It's a 2 hours long movie.Qing was sitting right beside me during the movie,and she sorta scared me(well few times) with her exaggerate expression&actions.I got hit by her for few times=.=.her pattern.After that movie,I went for an interview at Royale Bintang Hotel for an upcoming event job.I was so blurrrrrr until I couldnt answer my question correctly.wtf!

I supposed to go home after that,but with no plans,I met woanwei and sheryin up at ou.=)We did some window-shopping around the mall.






B o double s called up and asked to catch a movie with the bunch that day itself.I watched 2 movies in one day!=)So yea,we watched laughing gor:turning point!If u've ever watched the TVB drama,"emergency unit",then you would roughly know the storyline of it as laughing is an undercover agent.I didnt watch the drama,but I like this movie.Suprisingly they didnt cut off those parts when they used vulgar words to....well,communicate?.=0.

I reached home at 3 ish after our yumcha session,and I didnt make it for my class today bcos I'm sick..now!=.=.headache and fever!argh!!!!!

Why am I so weak?

sigh.


On a brighter note,joejoe fucking passed his LLB Part 1 examination!I texted him to congrate him,

me:u lucky bitch!=)
joejoe:fuck u!it's sheer determination and work hard!I still have to try harder for my part 2.

And so,he claimed that, it's his sheer determination and hard work!wtf?*haha*

Hmm,no doubt that the idea of us,studying in Mcd's during our revision time works for him!=)


Congrates la,u biatch!=)xx.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates