Ghirardelli

I'm suppose to join simon&gang to Bidor during the Merdeka Eve since my bo double s'd thrown a party at his crib back at Bidor.Unfortunately,I couldnt make it 'cos I had to work during the weekend.=[Sorry guys.I ll try to make it for next time.=)

I got 2 exclusive invites from nuffnang to Hip Hop Fest Merdeka Eve Party at Mist Club,Bangsar.I didnt make it cos I wasn't really in the mood to club.Hmm,I didnt know sher yin and derrick planned to go there actually,if not I would have just dragged jen mei to accompany me=).After all,it's not worth to club during Merdeka Eve bcos u have to pay for the cover charge.=.=Like scarlet and sanctuary.I rather stay at home and have a good night sleep after a hard day work.=)

p.s:Ghirardelli chocolate squares is a looooovvveeee,i ll take all the milk chocolates and with the caramel's one.u guys can have the rest,those with dark chocolate one.=p.I bet gim keat is drooling all over now.*hahahahhaha!*jkjk.=)










0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates