Rendezvous


Yup,so we had our gathering dinner at decanter too,hartamas.=)I had fun though,even though jen mei and I actually had to wait for them to arrive when the others were stucked in the massive jam of KL.Hmm,but i had a nice chit chat with jen mei,as usual.Oh,we did camwhore a lil though.







just 6 of us.=)


nik,aurea,kok peng,me,jen mei


xx


....constipated look...=.=


mun wai!




jenmei:snap a pic of my feet.
me:Okay.

I did take a few pics of her feet*haha*.I know we're funny but just randomly took it.Hmm,somehow i kinda liked her pedicure.=)HOT PINK!


I kinda dislike the quality of pics which is taken by using my camera.Hmm,i just dont know how to adjust it right!damn!...=[

So,next post up!outing with jennifer and jen mei!stay tuned!xx.












0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates