100809


Hello there,100809 marks the miserable day ever to me.=[.Also,it is the day for me to remind myself that I shall not make the same mistake again.

As the saying goes,the way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what u desire to appear.-Socrates.Hmm,I shall bear this in my mind!

Anyways,I went out with jennifer,and her bf,Faiz yesterday.We dropped by college first to collect our result then we straight away headed to Bangsar to chill.It was nice to chill with them though.=)Jen mei joined us for dinner.We are supposed to have steamboat as our dinner at first,but Faiz and I suddenly felt like eating banana leaf.=.=.*haha*.So,yea,banana leaf at Bangsar for dinner!=)



while we were window-shopping at bangsar village,
i found their decos kinda nice.*hehe*



While I was in the car with jen mei*heading back home*,and when she was on the hp with gian wei,it reminded me of the satay station that jen mei told me once,of how delicious is it.So i decided to drop by Solaris to have a try on that jenmei's so called very zeng satay!*haha*







honestly,their kuah is so damn nice!


sei fei poh*haha*


p.s:

jenmei:WAA!IM SO FULL LA,VERY HARD TO BREATHE....HOW?
yiwen:very full meh?
jenmei:I ATE A LOT OF RICE JUST NOW!WAAA....
yiwen:*hahhahahahahhaha*

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates