Happiness


I went to T Music Festival which was on the 12th September at Bukit Jalil Stadium with my sis.All thanks to nuffnang for those tickets.=)It was a 5 hours long concert.Hmm,I would say that the concert would not be a "blast" until the explosion of the generator happened halfway of the concert.The concert ends at 2ish.Imagine that?cos of the explosion,they delayed for 40 minutes.The beginning of the concert was kinda boring,only till I got to see those star performers that I know,it was kinda entertaining though.=)It would be better if the concert take place at Genting.I prefer indoor concert to the outdoors one.=)


Anyways,I was watching The Pursuit of Happyness,starring by Will Smith just now in PPS.I find this movie very meaningful.It based on a true story about this man named Christopher Gardner,he has a big dream for him and his family but things just dont seem to come together for him,but at last he finally make it cos of his determination.It's worth watching it.=).It might change ur perception of life?




"..you got a dream,you have to protect it.people can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you that you cant do it.If u want something,go get it..."







0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates