TC



my new haircut...
Okay,gimkeat,u can enjoy laughing now
laugh till u roll on the floor.
hahahaha..



I went to Kuantan with Jennifer and her gang fren yesterday for beraya.It was pretty fun.=)Jen even brought me to the beach there,Teluk Chempedak..They called it TC.OMG!!!!!!Overall I would say it's pretty nice as in nice place(the sampan there,but it's under renovation so I didnt get to chill there for a bit+it started drizzling after a while) to chill there,but I wonder how clean is the seawater?


p.s:AARON!!!we go kuantan la!for one day trip=).


Faiz&jen


Right after I came back from Kuantan,I went to Mont Kiara to meet my beloved cousin,Mr Will.I.Am.Out of sudden,he was craving for the chu yok fun at Jalan Ipoh so I accompanied him to have supper there,even though I was dead tired.I personally think that the gan lou is nice but the soup still okay-okay only,not as good as the menjalara one where jenmei used to bring me there for breakfast.=)Oh,and their chee cheong fun!it's compatible with the one near my college=)



chee cheong fun!



p.s:gimkeat,jenmei...jom jom jom!=)

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates