You're Hired


I randomly switched on the tv and watched channel 302 to keep myself update what's the latest tvb drama is airing now(few weeks back,if im not mistaken).It was advertising this new TVB drama,You're hired.I sat down and watched the whole first episode of that(since it was free from astro).And I like it!Dayo Wong;the main actor is quite a comedian.*hahahahhahaha*I can still remember how sarcastic he was when he tried to insult Charmaine Sheh;the main actress.=)

You guys should go and watch it.Bet you're gonna like it!=)Let's start pps-ing.

xx.

p.s:Brickfields Asia College is putting so many efforts to persuade those ATC's students to study in BAC.They keep calling us.They keep on mailing the SAME letters to my house.=.=.That's pretty irritating,seriously.



0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates