Darling was eating seaweed while I was skyping with her,and suddenly she tell me,eh,I feel like using the seaweed as my bookmark la..=_____=...lmao!!!hahahaha!!

English literature class was fun today,the "boyfriend" was being so lame in class again.hahaha!!Babe jen was a lil bit kinky as well,or i should said wild!!things that she did just make me lofl!!!haha!!Anyways,Ms.Sivanes thought I got sunburn on my arm there.=___=, it's actually my uneven skin and the dryness of it just makes her thinks that way.haha!funny!

Random,how can she be so promiscuous?eu man..one day of experience just makes me feel like puking UNTIL NOW!!!*just a normal outing with him*.....she's so not like us,darling!haha!!...sigh, different ppl got different kind of thinking i guess?HE knows her well,He can foresee that she will be in the gang so soon,which it's true now.:O..All I can say now is err..good luck to her and just try to be with the one that u trust when u go out with them.That's my advice,my dear lil innocent fren?

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates