Fine Cut

It was so darn jam this morning.pfft.Joejoe was late for work,again.Mr Siva's law class for today.This is the first time I can really concentrate in his class you know.tee hee.

During the class,Michael did this,he wrote something on his A4 paper"I ♥ eden=)",he used half of the page so I noticed it when I was referring to his notes.=.=".*very zha dou lo michael*.He was just too jobless.like so jobless.haha!but he did make me laugh la of cos.

Anyways,joejoe bought so many different kind of cigs from airport last last week,since it's duty free.and hmm..I kinda like the dunhill fine cut one la.the packaging is nice,the cigs is nice,whoa!!I ll love to "collect" it.!haha,but he has warned me earlier not to pau his cigs as for so called "collection".=__=.WHATEVER LA!..oh and suprisingly he's not doosing the SKL anymore.;).But he still remember I owe him 2 boxes.=___=.wtf?*cos we bet on something and I lose to him*


p.s:My blog seems to be so boring lately*i know=[*..sry la ppl,the camera is with joejoe's gf.I cant really upload my pics now and I got no time to do it if I really want to edit it nice nice,hehe cos Im going to have my Mock exam exactly same as those jan/feb intake students on 18th.pfft!I dont think Im going to do well in my mock exam,like durrhh...but Im going to try my best la k?sigh!Procastination kills!=[

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates